Hazmats on State street
On 08/11/2007 checkup no. DOEINS123814 was conducted. The Historic Dept Of Environment was alarmed due to hazmats. The target of this control was a building placed at 530 State street. The report from this evaluation was last changed on 01/01/2012. An inspector responsible for this case left a note: i was called by the cfd hazmat team 511 to response to an emergency call at 7:15 pm the fire was caused by an accumulation of grease at brazzaz restaurant located at the other side of the building at 539 n dearborn ammonia was suspected to have leaked in the 9th floor further investigation did not reveal an ammonia or any chemical leak i informed mr raul valdivia, weekend supervisor that the fire department was requesting for a city refrigeration inspector i waited until 9:40 pm for the health or refrigeration inspector to arrive however, they did not show up at this point i requested mr valdivia to allow me to leave the scene everything was under control except for fire related cleaning at the jewel/osco store ms kathy escobar informe dme that jewel will also send thier own refrigeration inspector the site was under control and there was no chemical leak this hsould be referred to the building department, refrigeration inspector to inspect the facility for possible mold caused by the fire .